Guinea Pig HSP ELISA Kits
Genorise Scientific, Inc.
PO Box 70
Glen Mills, PA 19342 USA
Nori Guinea Pig HSP27 ELISA Kit
Nori Guinea Pig HSP27 ELISA Kit (2 Plates)
2 x 96-well
Nori Guinea Pig HSP60 ELISA Kit
Nori Guinea Pig HSP60 ELISA Kit (2 Plates)
2 x 96-well
Nori Guinea Pig HSP70 ELISA Kit
Nori Guinea Pig HSP70 ELISA Kit (2 Plates)
2 x 96-well
2. Kaylee Shevon Kohlhaas (2013) Effects of resveratrol supplementation on metabolic health
and reproductive performance in obese mares on pasture. MS thesis, Virginia Tech Univ
Product used and cited: GSI Equine TNFa and IL-10 ELISA kits
6. Norton J. et al. (2013) Effect of clenbuterol on tracheal mucociliary transport in horses
undergoing simulated long-distance transportation. J. Vet Intern Med 27(6): 1523-7.
Product used and cited: GSI Equine IL-2, IL-10, TNFα ELISA kits
7. Gabrielyan A et al. (2014) Hypoxia-conditioned media allows species-specific attraction
of bone marrow stromal cells without need for recombinant proteins. BMC Vet. Res. 10:56.
Product used and cited: GSI Equine VEGF ELISA kit
8. Marycz K et al. (2014) The activity of IL-6 and TNF-α in adipose tissue and peripheral blood in horses
suffering from equine metabolic syndrome (EMS). Kafkas Univ Vet Fak Dert 20(4):493-499.
Product used and cited: GSI equine IL-6/TNF-α ELISA kits.
14. El-Ashker M et al. (2015) Vitamin C ameliorates gentamicin-induced acute kidney injury in
equines: an experimental study. J. Equine Vet Sci. 35:1-6
Products used and cited: GSI equine IL-β, IL-6, IL-10 and IFN ELISA kits.
15. Basinska K et al. (2015) The production and distribution of IL-6 and TNF-α in subcutaneous adipose tissue and
their correlation with serum concentrations in Welsh ponies with equine metabolic syndrome. J Vet Sci 16(1):113-120.
Products used and cited: GSI Equine IL-6 and TNF-α ELISA kits
17. Sandersen C et al. (2015) Effect of inhaled hydrosoluble curcumin on inflammatory markers in broncho-
alveolar lavage fluid of horses with LPS-induced lung neutrophilia. Multisciplinary Respiratory Medicine. 10:16.
Products used and cited: GSI Equine IL-1β/IL-6 ELISA kits
19. Kopp L et al. (2015) The effects of dental pulp derived stem cells on the interleukin response in equine
osteoarthritis. The Ohio State University Honors Theses.
Products used and cited: GSI Equine IL-1β, IL-1RA, IL-6 and IL-10 ELISA kits.
20. El-Ashker M et al. (2014) Gentamicin-induced acute kidney injury in equines is associated with marked
acute phase response: an experimental study on donkey (Equus asinus). J Vet Sci Med Diagn 4:2.
Products used and cited: equine IL-1β, IL-6, IFN-, IL-10, SAA, haptoglobin, CRP and SA ELISA kits.
21. Jones SAL (2015) D15EQ-018 Evaluation of misoprostol as a anti-inflammatory drug in horses. North
Carolina State University, www.usda.gov, accession # 1005887, project # NCV-VMAH-59438.
Product cited: Nori Equine IL-8 ELISA kit, Cat. # GR106476
Nori Guinea Pig HSP90 ELISA Kit
Nori Guinea Pig HSP90 ELISA Kit (2 Plates)
2 x 96-well
We have developed series of heat shock protein (HSP) ELISA kits to detect these
antigens in guinea pig. These kits are developed to detect these antigens that are
involved in various cell signaling and in various physiological/pathological process, in
various types of samples including synovial fluid, plasma, serum, cell lysate, cell
culture supernatant, tissues, SF, CSF, BAL, milk, and urine.